Thanks to all who donated money, raffle items and those who volunteered to help with BBQ fundraiser.
CCTA wanted give a special recognition to Jay Pocock at Superior Trailer for hosting the event. We also are grateful and appreciative of Progressive Insurance, Dirt Patrol (Hector Leon & Family), Doug Nichols and Family, Ugalde Trucking, A C Byers, Lucas Oil, Silver Bullet, Iron Man, Greg Dineen & Assoc., Exhaust Emission Reduction Specialists, Diesel Emission Service, Dan Ugalde Jr., Victor Vasquez & Family, Dennis and Carol Coker, Cold stone Ice cream and AADT for all of your support.
Along with monetary donations from the SCCA, Redwood Chapter, High Desert Chapter, San Diego Chapter and Don Faris, we were able to raise over $ 4,100
Left: Jay Pocock, Superior Trailer and Right: Lee Brown, AADT/CCTA
Silent Auction Items & Donors:
1. Lucas oil bucket – Donated by Lucas oil
Tools – Donated by AC Byers, valued at $300
Winner: Greg Dineen
2. BBQ and Picnic Gift Bag with $50 dollar gift card – Donated by DMT Trucking and Nichols Family – Valued at $200
Winner: Lorraine Perluss
3. Two Angel Baseball Tickets – Donated by Exhaust Emission Reduction Specialists
$100 America Express gift card – Donated by Ugalde Trucking, valued at $200
Winner: Dave Merrigan
Raffle Items & Donors:
1. $1,000 Visa gift card – $10 per ticket – Donated by AADT/CCTA
Winner: Victor Vasquez
2. Nike Golf bag – $1/ticket or 6 for $5 – Donated by Progressive Insurance, Valued at $200
Winner: Jill Martin
3. Silk Screen Voucher for 12 T-Shirts (any size or color)
Winner: Victor Vasquez, Jr.