As we have discussed on many occasions, our goal is to expand CCTA/AADT product and services offering in addition to our normal and continued political and regulatory oversight efforts. We are in the process of rolling-out a new expanded AADT-Plus enhanced services offering.
It will likely be called AADT Plus. The “plus” aspect refers to increased services mostly associated with a member motor carriers DOT Compliance relating to these areas or requirements:
- Driver Qualification Files (DQ)
- Hours-of-Service Training
- Log Auditing
- New Entrants Guidance and Education
- Quarterly Fuel Taxes
- Pre-employment Screening Program (PSP)
- Motor Vehicle Records (MVR)
And this is just the beginning. Please call us if you are interested.